Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

You never know where opportunity will come from

I was at a meeting for the Buchlyvie Community Association Play Park project and my head was full of all the strategies we were trying to help us raise £100K. At the end I was approached and asked if I could help them with a web site and a blog. My head was spinning with figures and I actually gave them a brilliant figure. Perhaps it was too good but the knock on effect is that the website I will do for them will open doors to others, and in particular my ideal target market. This is due to the fact that a government agency is going to help them with another project involving their website. so by working along side with this agency I can prove to them what I can do and then get referred to other businesses in my target market. So the conclusion be ready for the unexpected, and be grateful for surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment