Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Determination Works

After an interesting few years, my determination to make things better for my family is starting to bear fruit. I recently had a client who took a leap of faith and believed I could build a website for them, phone me to tell they were delighted with the result. Have a look for yourself at Caldwell Wrights' website. They have asked me to come and see them about doing a monthly blog for the site,and other things that I might be able to do for them. I had built a site for myself and enjoyed it, but I had to teach myself how to do the type of website they were wanting. For this I used You Tube. The result got me another commission from Eco Door Systems. I was determined to find other sources of income for my family and so I set about building a website, never thinking that this would lead down this road; but am delighted that it has. The skills I have learnt and my blogging experience has given me a really exciting new opportunity with a local firm. One that takes me back to my key area of expertise, and thanks to my determination with even more to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment