Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Grateful for great service

I have recently had a few issues with my laptop, and am becoming a frequent flier to a certain PC shop, getting full use out of my insurance. Given the number of problems I have come across I considered buying a new one. It was incredibly refreshing to find a salesman who works on a principle I share, actually be interested in the customer and don't just try and sell them anything. This might sound like a contradiction in terms, but actually the people you deal with will come back to you and your company when they do need something; because they know they can believe and trust what you say. You as a customer can show them gratitude by coming back to them, and recommending them to others. It might not cost you anything but can improve the salesman's lot significantly. Gratitude can be simple, effective and free to you. The salesman in question advised me really well, understood my situation, and whilst he didn't make a sales now, he will later because in time I will come back to him when I am ready to buy. In the information age service like this can be the key to attracting and retaining customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment